Parent Support and Collaboration
At Espin we actively work with our families. We develop our lesson plans to help your child grow and build confidence while learning about the world around them. Our school owners, directors, and teachers put communication first by providing you with your child’s daily activities:
- Daily and weekly activity reports with weekly letters provided by educators. Lesson Plans are sent to parents to keep them up to date with their child’s learning.
- Weekly and Monthly Newsletters.
- Family/Teacher Conferences.
- Family & Child Appreciation Events.
- Our school organizes events to build connections and relationships within our community.